Dr. Melanie M. Fowler Orthodontic Studio is known as a family-oriented practice that emphasizes customer service and patient satisfaction. We recognize that each patient has different needs and concerns, which is why we take the time to give you the personalized attention you deserve.
Dr. Melanie Fowler does not believe in assembly-line orthodontics. She works with patients of all ages to make sure that each individual receives the customized treatments and personal care he or she deserves.
Complete orthodontic care for smiles that last a lifetime!
- A female orthodontist who is the mother of two children, Dr. Fowler has a unique perspective on caring for children. We treat all patients as if they were a part of our family. We welcome stories about their school, activities, kids, jobs, and vacations.
- Dr. Fowler is a board-certified orthodontist, and is trained in the most recent advances in orthodontics. She uses her advanced education to provide each patient with a unique and completely custom diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Our practice utilizes advanced technology in order to ensure our patients have the most comfortable and efficient experience possible. This includes Kodak 9000C 3D imaging, which enables Dr. Fowler to see each case in detail that was never possible before, and allows for more specialized care.
- In addition to braces for children, teens, and adults, we are also the first practice in our area to provide Incognito™ braces. These are completely invisible braces and can correct even severe malocclusions that clear aligners cannot correct. Plus, since they’re mounted to the back of your teeth, no one will even know you have braces!
- Patients can also take advantage of the Invisalign® clear aligner system, which offers a new smile without traditional braces.
- We accept many insurance plans and offer flexible financing options catered to your needs, including no-interest payment and no-down-payment options.
Our complimentary orthodontic consultations provide all the information you need before you make the decision to receive orthodontic treatment. Dr. Fowler and her team take the time to explain all your options and answer any questions you may have. Contact our Lafayette or New Iberia orthodontic office to schedule yours today!